HSA Highlights March 2014
- The March HSA mtg will take place on Wednesday, March 12 @ 8:45am in the school library. All school parents are welcomed to attend our monthly meetings, Come and learn about our HSA and get involved!
- The LEAP Program ended on Friday, February 14. The LEAP (Lunch Time Enrichment Activities Program) was created specifically for cold winters -- the students especially loved the L.E.A.P. program this cold and snowy season! A big thank you to Melissa Dooley and Susan Serrao who ran the program this year. It takes a great deal of time and effort to corral and organize volunteers. Thank you also to the parent volunteers who are the back bone of this program. Without your help, L.E.A.P. would not exist! If you would like to volunteer next year, please contact Melissa Dooley.
- The last presentation in the HSA Winter Speaker Series will take place on Wednesday, March 19 at 7pm in the school auditorium, motivational speaker Maggie DiPasquale will talk about girls body image. If you have any suggestions for next year's HSA Winter Speaker Series please email us your suggestions. We would love to hear from you.
HSA Monthly Meetings 2013-2014
Wednesday, Sept 18
Wednesday, October 16
Wednesday, November 13
No mtg in December
Wednesday, January 8
Wednesday, February 12
Wednesday, March 12
Wednesday, April 9
Wednesday, May 7
HHK SCHOOL COUNTRY FAIR
May 9, 2014
For every HHK school student the HHK Country Fair is the pinnacle of the school year! Plans for our Country Fair have begun for this Spring! Volunteers are need to run and staff this massive event. Whether you can run a committee or can simply spare an hour, WE NEED YOU! Please contact Tracy Materetsky to get involved!
Winter Speaker Series
- On January 15 @ 6:30pm in the auditorium Alan Robinson spoke about child safety. He spoke about preventing child abductions and kidnappings.
- On February 11 @ 7pm in the auditorium Officer Sean Leonard spoke about Cyber Safety and what every parent should know about their children cyberspace.
- On March 19 Motivational speaker Maggie DiPasquale will discuss Girl's Body Image @ 7pm in the school auditorium
For more information go to the HSA Winter Speaker Series page.
The Ho-Ho-Kus Home & School Association (HSA)
The Ho-Ho-Kus HSA is a true partnership between Ho-Ho-Kus families and the teachers/ administrators of the Ho-Ho-Kus School. Our year-round fundraising efforts provide opportunities and programs for the students which are not provided by the school's budget. Parent volunteers are the life and energy behind our organization. It is simple to become a member of the HSA: join us at our monthly meetings, volunteer to run a committee, or help out with an event when your schedule permits. Everyone is welcome!